|Blind Big Brother|
|Next||Flowers By Irene|
Blind Big Brother is the fourth mission of Level 1. This is an on-foot mission requiring no car.
Homer goes to this office to start work, but he sees a spy camera that could be taking pictures of him. He decides to destroy the control boxes. But he must destroy them in the limited time he has or the play fails the missions.
- Go to Power Plant and then into Homer's office.
- Go outside of the office.
- Destroy 9 control boxes.
- Go back into office.
The song that plays in this mission sounds very similar to "Pruit Igoe" by Philip Glass, and is shared with Beached Love.
The player will hear this musical cue when there's less than 10 seconds left:
The player will hear this upon failing the mission:
The player will hear a fanfare upon completing the mission:
(Homer goes to his workstation and looks at the camera)
Homer: How can I sleep with that camera? Oh, sexy girls could be watching me on the internet! Stupid cameras. You should be smashed! I'll destroy you at your power source! (laughs)
(Homer goes around the power plant as he destroys every power coupling)
Homer will say these lines when he destroys a power couplon:
- Marge will clean this mess up later.
- It's not like anyone likes these things.
- Ha ha! Stupid like a fox!
- If you're so smart, how come I broke you?
(Homer destroys all the power couplings and then goes back to take a nap)
Homer: Finally, I can get some sleep.
Mr.Burns: (On an intercom) Mindless drones, return to your ugly families!
- In the PC version, if the player completes the game 100%, uses the "Change Player Skin" cheat & tries to complete the mission as either Apu, Bart, Lisa or Marge, unique dialogue can be heard, suggesting that in the beta version of the game, all other playable characters had their own missions where they destroy the control boxes, not just Homer, but according to the name of the format of those dialogues (w_breakca_charactercode_filename) they were probably used for breaking the Wasp Cameras not the control boxes.