The Chase Sedan is a black sedan with an elongated front side. It is equipped with a flashing red light on the top, which makes the same sound as other police vehicles. The car bears a strong resemblance to the real life 1973 Ford LTD.
The Chase Sedan makes its first appearance in Level 3, when Lisa believes that Bart is being held captive in one of the several sedans she destroys. It appears twice during Level 4. After Marge and Cletus finish their ketchup harvesting, a Chase Sedan attempts to intercept the two. Later, Marge tries to ask Grampa about crop circles, but is incapacitated without his medication. Originally some elementary school bullies took his medicine, but they later "traded it to some dudes" in another Chase Sedan. Marge must follow it and catch all the medication that falls from it. In Level 6, it can be purchased from Gil for 500 coins. Level 6 marks its final appearance: Homer and Bart must race the vehicle to the Duff Brewery before the aliens escape.
- Incriminating Caffeine (originally in early drafts)
- Going to the Lu' (originally in early drafts)
- Duff for Me, Duff for You (originally in early drafts)
- Kang and Kodos Strike Back
- Originally, in Level 6, the cops would have chased the player in Chase Sedans when they received a Hit & Run instead of in Police Cars.
- Throughout the game before Level 7, the Chase Sedan is seen as a vehicle of mystery, driven by some unknown person or force constantly messing with Springfield. In the last mission of Level 6 it is revealed that the operators of the Chase Sedans have been aliens all along. However, in Level 7 an entirely new black sports car takes its place, and is used consistently as a probe for the aliens in said level.
- The vehicle statistics add up to 16, making the second best car in the game according to the game stats, only behind the Hearse.
- There are four missions in which the Chase Sedan was meant to appear in, in the actual game with these three missions being "Clueless", "Incriminating Caffeine", "Going to the Lu'" and "Duff for Me, Duff for You". In "Clueless", the player would have to avoid each of these sedans while driving to the Wall E. Weasels, the Planet Hype and the Springfield Sign. In "Incriminating Caffiene", the player would have to avoid them while chasing the Cola Truck, the same applies for the mission "Going to the Lu'" where the player must avoid them while heading for Krustylu Studios and in "Duff for Me, Duff for You" in which the player would have to avoid them while heading for the Duff Brewery.