Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cheats refers to words or button combinations which can be typed into The Simpsons: Hit & Run to alter the game usually to the players advantage.
Bring up the cheat console by pressing the ESC key during gameplay. The click Options, and then hold down the F1 button while inserting the following (for the desired result):
- Faster Acceleration - Right, Right, Right, Right
- Invincibility - Right, Up, Right, Up
- Jumping Car - Left, Left, Left, Right
- LEGO Cars - Down, Down, Right, Left
- One Hit Kills Car - Right, Right, Left, Left
- Speedometer On - Right, Right, Down, Left
- Unlimited Speed - Left, Left, Left, Left
- Unlock All Cars - Up, Down, Up, Down
- Change Player Skin - Down, Down, Down, Left
NOTE #1: The Unlock All Cars cheat cannot be used until the game is completed 100%. Same applies for the Change Player Skin, although that cheat is exclusive to the PC version.
NOTE #2: If you try to enter any cheat from the options screen at the main menu, the game will crash (PC version only).
NOTE #3: If you start a mission while not using the correct skin, the game will break.
NOTE #4: If you have a hard time trying to change the skin, it's the attack button. To know which it is go to the control settings in the Options.
NOTE #5: To access the extra unlocked cars go to a phone booth and press F2 (for PC).
Hold L+R at the options screen:
PlayStation 2 (PS2) Edit
Hold L1+R1 at the options screen:
Hold left + right triggers at the options screen