- "There are some collector cards hidden all over Springfield, find the other ones and sweep reward as yours for the taking. If you want to take a closer look at the card, you can see them in the pause menu. And don't get your stinky fingers on them, fatty!"
- ―Bart Simpson
Collector cards are collectible items which appear in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Seven cards are located in each level and each card makes reference to an episode from The Simpsons. Upon collecting a card, a tune will play, depending on the character.
The player needs to collect all seven collectible cards in order to complete a level entirely. The player must also find every collectible card in the game to beat the game entirely as well.
- "The complete set! Oh! I think I just formatted my pants."
- ―Comic Book Guy, upon the player returning with the 49 cards
After collecting all collector cards in a level, a race track based on that level is unlocked in the bonus game mode. After collecting all cards in every single level, the player can "trade" all 49 cards for Comic Book Guy's Itchy and Scratchy movie ticket in Level 3. After they trade, the player must talk to the Squeaky Voiced Teen at the Aztec Theater. There, the player can view the movie, and it is saved to the cutscenes in that specific save.
Articles on each level's cardsEdit
- Level 1 Collector Cards
- Level 2 Collector Cards
- Level 3 Collector Cards
- Level 4 Collector Cards
- Level 5 Collector Cards
- Level 6 Collector Cards
- Level 7 Collector Cards
- Collector Cards had a slightly different appearance in early builds of the game, they had question mark symbols on them instead of the words "Buzz Cola".
|The Simpsons: Hit & Run|
| • Levels • Missions • Vehicles • Street Races •|
• Collector Cards • Character Costumes • Gags • Wasp Cameras •