Like other cars own by the player the family Sedan can be used at any time, on any level, by using the Phone Booths found around a level. It is the first car available in the game.
The Family Sedan (also known as the Pink Sedan) is a car that the player receives as their default car of Level 1 and is the Simpson's car from the Television series. Which Homer always drives.
The Family Sedan makes a good car for handling purposes, although it lacks in other areas, especially speed and shouldn't be used for a race and it's acceleration isn't much better. It can handle some damage, but probably shouldn't be used for the destroying missions. The Family Sedan also seems less favorable in the later stages of the game.
- In Level 3 and 4, Homer drives the car, hence the usage in Level 1.
- The Stats information for the car leads up to 9/20.
- This is one of six Sedans in the game.
- When the trunk is seen from the back, there are several cans of beer.
- Oddly, unlike the version in the series, the sedan appears as a convertible in the game.