The Ferrini - Red is a red, convertible super car with a blue tinted windshield. Its engine is in the back, with a spare tire under the hood. This is in contrast with a scoop on the hood, even though it should be in the back. During Level 6, Bart the vehicle serves as Bart's main car. The car bears a strong resemblance to the real life Ferrari F40, as well as taking visual cues from the Ferrari 308 GTS/GTB, and the Ferrari 550 Barchetta.
The Ferrini - Red has a good balance of acceleration and top speed while handling excellently. It is frail, so users will have to be careful not to damage it too much, but it is a very easy and high potential vehicle to drive around in.
In Level 7, Bart occupies the drivers seat of the vehicle if it is called via phone booth.
Roles & AppearancesEdit
- Curious Curator
- The car appears as Bart's main vehicle throughout the level and can be used in any level depending on the player's choice, with the exception of Going to the Lu' and Kang and Kodos Strike Back.
- The Ferrini - Red is based on a car given to Bart by Mr. Burns in the Season 5 episode Burns' Heir.
- The horn of the Ferrini - Red is reused in another Radical Entertainment game; Scarface: The World Is Yours.
- In Level 5 street races, the AI version of the Ferrini - Red is unbelievably fast; the second fastest vehicle in the game, only behind the Speed Rocket. While this makes it difficult to out-accelerate it, the vehicle in this state has very poor handling and/or a poor AI pathing during certain turns, giving the player an edge whenever it crashes at specific parts of the track.
- An objective icon for the Ferrini - Red exists within the game files, but it is never used in the final game.
- Another Ferrini exists in the game: the Ferrini - Black, which is used by the aliens in Level 7 as a probe.
|Level 6 Vehicles|
|Ferrini - Red • Bandit • Globex Super Villain Car • 36 Stutz Bearcat • Armored Truck • Chase Sedan|