|Type||Follow + Collect|
|Previous||From Outer Space|
|Next||...and Baby Makes 8|
Incriminating Caffeine is the name of the first mission from the fifth level, where the player plays as Apu.
After Marge tells Apu about the Buzz Cola, he tries to get to the bottom of the case, when suddenly, he finds a Cola Truck, and follows it throughout Springfield until he ends up at the Legitimate Businessman's Social Club.
Full plot Edit
Tasks: Chase vehicle to collect items.
Drive to the train station (where the wasp camera are) and into the shortcut on the right. Investigate the van. Now get in that car of yours. Just follow the van and collect the items. Simple. The van will drop items:
- Near the DMV
- Near block part of expressway.
At this point the truck will take the shortcut.
- After shortcut.
- In between the two large signs that say Downtown.
- Near alleyway.
- After fire engines.
- In underpass.
- Near Town Hall.
- Near GGG sign.
At this point DO NOT take the shortcut; keep following the truck.
- Just after ramp shortcut
- Outside The Legitimate Businessman's Social Club
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Oh, this is terrible. I have been selling tainted cola. Unless I redeem myself, I will be reincarnated as a sea cucumber, or worse, a land cucumber! I must find the source of this evil beverage. The soda in-voice commanded I come here but I see no cola factory. Ooh, a cola truck. Time for me to do the Hindu that I do!
(Apu follows the coke lorry all the way to the entertainment district that stops by the Gentlemen's Club)
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Legitimate Businessman's Social Club, time for Apu Nahasapeemapetilon to take on...the Mob.
- When starting the mission, Apu says one of his lines when he completes a mission successfully before the mission title card shows up. Whether this is intentional or not is unknown.
- The Cola Truck in this mission has stats for superior than the standard Cola Truck. It is much faster and has better acceleration rate and handling.