Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general information on cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 2.
Head of Jebediah Edit
- Description: Trying to impress some older kids, Bart cuts the head off the statue commemorating the town's founder.
- Episode: The Telltale Head
- Location: On top of Jebediah Springfield's statue.
AM Radio Toy Edit
- Description: What initially seemed like another lame present from Homer is put to good use by Bart when he uses it to fool the entire town into thinking that a kid is trapped at the bottom of a well.
- Episode: Radio Bart
- Location: On the rooftop of a small building, near the hospital.
Bonestorm Game Edit
- Description: Bart wanted this game so bad, he almost ended up doing hard time.
- Episode: Marge Be Not Proud
- Location: Legitimate Businessman's Social Club rooftop.
Big Butt Skinner Edit
- Description: Almost known as "Buttzilla", this ordinary weather balloon was vandalized by Bart to resemble Prinicipal Skinner.
- Episode: Bart's Comet
- Location: Found on a table in the car wash.
Mr. Honeybunny Edit
- Description: Bart's beloved childhood doll, with head removed, used as Lisa's good luck charm during the big hockey game.
- Episode: Lisa on Ice
- Location: Found on top of a train wagon.
Drivers License Edit
- Description: Fake, of course. Obviously Bart is too young to drive.
- Episode: Bart on the Road
- Location: Inside an alley at the Krusty Burger near down town.
Pregnancy Test Edit
- Description: One of the countless products receiving the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. May cause birth defects.
- Episode: I Love Lisa
- Location: On top of a fountain at the stadium.