For general information on cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 2.
Head of Jebediah Edit
- Description: Trying to impress some older kids, Bart cuts the head off the statue commemorating the town's founder.
- Episode: The Telltale Head
- Location: On top of Jebediah Springfield's statue.
AM Radio Toy Edit
- Description: What initially seemed like another lame present from Homer is put to good use by Bart when he uses it to fool the entire town into thinking that a kid is trapped at the bottom of a well.
- Episode: Radio Bart
- Location: On the rooftop of a small building, near the hospital.
Bonestorm Game Edit
- Description: Bart wanted this game so bad, he almost ended up doing hard time.
- Episode: Marge Be Not Proud
- Location: Legitimate Businessman's Social Club rooftop.
Big Butt Skinner Edit
- Description: Almost known as "Buttzilla", this ordinary weather balloon was vandalized by Bart to resemble Prinicipal Skinner.
- Episode: Bart's Comet
- Location: Found on a table in the car wash.
Mr. Honeybunny Edit
- Description: Bart's beloved childhood doll, with head removed, used as Lisa's good luck charm during the big hockey game.
- Episode: Lisa on Ice
- Location: Found on top of a train wagon.
Drivers License Edit
- Description: Fake, of course. Obviously Bart is too young to drive.
- Episode: Bart on the Road
- Location: Inside an alley at the Krusty Burger near down town.
Pregnancy Test Edit
- Description: One of the countless products receiving the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. May cause birth defects.
- Episode: I Love Lisa
- Location: On top of a fountain at the stadium.