The newspaper for Level 3
Level 3 takes place in the harbor area of Springfield and focuses on finding Bart. Despite the severity of the situation, Lisa is sidetracked by nuisances within Springfield several times.
After the events of Level 2's cutscene, Bart has been declared missing and the hunt is on. Lisa, Bart's younger sister, has taken it upon herself to personally find Bart. She runs across town looking for any information about Bart's location, but her efforts are in vain until she consults Captain McAllister.
Level 3 is the last unique level in the main game. It takes place at the beach-side part of Springfield during sunset, and is the last level with sunlight. The map includes locations found in the show such as The Android's Dungeon, Barney's Bowalarama, the Aztec Theater, and of course, Krusty Burgers. Notable locations in Level 3 include the Squidport, the Burns Casino, the observatory, and the Duff Brewery. Lastly, half of the map is dominated by freeway and forest, and includes a smaller part of town, including the observatory, Kamp Krusty, a massive, destroyed bridge, and The Android's Dungeon, while the other half is dominated by the ocean, and includes the Squidport, the Burns Casino, the larger part of town, the C-Spanker, and the Duff Brewery.
- Nerd Race Queen
- Bonfire of the Manatees
- Operation Hellfish
- Slithery Sleuthing
- Fishy Deals
- The Old Pirate and the Sea
- Bonus: Princi-Pal
- Malibu Stacy Car (Starting vehicle)
- School Bus (Purchase from Otto for 300 coins)
- Sedan (Level 3) (Bonus Mission)
- Book Burning Van (Street Race prize)
- Nerd Car (Purchase from Gil for 250 coins)
- Donut Truck (Purchase from Gil for 250 coins)
- Main article: Level 3 Collector Cards
- This level, along with Level 4 are the only levels in the game where Homer has no role in the main story, as he only appears in the two levels as an optional driver for both his Family Sedan and 70's Sports Car.
- This map includes the Burns Casino, which is strange considering the casino was burned to the ground in the show.