Level 3 takes place in the harbor area of Springfield and focuses on finding Bart. Despite the severity of the situation, Lisa is sidetracked by nuisances within Springfield several times.
After the events of Level 2's cutscene, Bart has been declared missing and the hunt is on. Lisa, Bart's younger sister, has taken it upon herself to personally find Bart. She runs across town looking for any information about Bart's location, but her efforts are in vain until she consults Captain McAllister.
Level 3 is the last unique level in the main game, as all other levels after this one reuse the maps from the first three levels. It takes place at the beach-side part of Springfield during sunset, it is also the last level to take place during the day, and is the first level to incorporate vehicle headlights. The map includes locations found in the show such as The Android's Dungeon, Barney's Bowalarama, the Aztec Theater, and of course, Krusty Burgers. Notable locations in Level 3 include the Squidport, the Burns Casino, the observatory, and the Duff Brewery. Lastly, half of the map is dominated by freeway and forest along with the Springfield Sign, and includes a smaller part of town, including the observatory, Kamp Krusty, a massive, destroyed bridge, and The Android's Dungeon, while the other half is dominated by the ocean, and includes the Squidport, the Burns Casino, the larger part of town, the C-Spanker, and the Duff Brewery.
- Nerd Race Queen
- Bonfire of the Manatees
- Operation Hellfish
- Slithery Sleuthing
- Fishy Deals
- The Old Pirate and the Sea
- Bonus: Princi-Pal
- Malibu Stacy Car (Starting vehicle)
- School Bus (Purchase from Otto for 300 coins)
- Sedan (Level 3) (Bonus Mission)
- Book Burning Van (Street Race prize)
- Nerd Car (Purchase from Gil for 250 coins)
- Donut Truck (Purchase from Gil for 250 coins)
Main Article: Wasp Cameras#Level 3
Main Article: Gags#Level 3
- Robot with the knife in the back of Android's Dungeon.
- Radioactive Man cardboard cut-out at Android's Dungeon.
- Yellow dumpster across the street from Krusty Burger.
- Ball drop at Wall E. Weasel's.
- Crane on top of the ship.
- Alarm at the Observatory.
- Perpetual motion machine on the desk at the Observatory.
- Telescope at the Observatory.
- Monkey in the matter transporter at the Observatory.
- Flag at Kamp Krusty.
- Boar's head at Kamp Krusty.
- Main article: Level 3 Collector Cards
- This is the first level of the game not to take place at daytime. Instead, the level takes place at dusk.
- This is also the last level of the game to take place during a different time of the day, as the next four levels after this one take place towards night-time.
- This is the only level of two things:
- This map includes the Burns Casino, which is strange considering the casino was burned to the ground in the show, although it is likely that the game would've taken place sometime before the casino was burned down.