Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general information on cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 3.
Angel Skeleton Edit
- Description: This fossilized "angel skeleton" was actually part of a publicity stunt for Heavenly Hills Mall.
- Episode: Lisa the Skeptic
- Location: On top of The Android's Dungeon.
Bart's Soul Edit
- Description: Sold to Milhouse for $5.00
- Episode: Bart Sells His Soul
- Location: Hovering across Barney's Bowlarama.
Lisa Lionheart Edit
- Description: Lisa's answer to the sexist, vacuous talking Malibu Stacy doll. Alternative names for the doll suggested by Bart: "Blabbermouth - the jerky doll for jerks", "Wendy Windbag", and "ugly dorris".
- Episode: Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy
- Location: Hovering across the lighthouse.
Lisa's Valentine Edit
- Description: Originally intented dor someome else, Lisa gave this valentine to Ralph out of shear pity, a kindness she came to regret.
- Episode: I Love Lisa
- Location: On the C-Spanker.
Lisa's Machine Edit
- Description: Lisa becomes obsessive as a result of a teacher's strike and finds ways to learn on her own.
- Episode: The PTA Disbands
- Location: At a blocked off section behind the Krustylu Studio.
Evil Braces Edit
- Description: Because the Simpsons do not have a dental plan, Lisa must settle for a cheaper set of braces that "pre-date stainless steel" so she can't get them wet.
- Episode: Last Exit to Springfield
- Location: One section of the dam.
Soy Pop Edit
- Description: Lisa's futuristic favorite snack in her college years as told by a fortune-teller.
- Episode: Lisa's Wedding
- Location: On top of the bridge, near Kamp Krusty.