Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The newspaper for Level 4
After Lisa returns home with Bart, Marge discovers that her son's mind has been completely fragmented. Distraught, Marge runs around town trying to find anyone who can help her cause. Eventually, she manages to pinpoint Bart's problem: the aliens' Buzz Cola. Despite his claim of an extraterrestrial source, Marge consults Apu to see if he knows where the soda is coming from. He is unable to answer, and in a fit of rage, Marge takes her already active annihilation of the soda into full throttle, destroying Cola Trucks as a result.
In contrast to Level 1, Level 4 takes place at dusk rather than in the morning. Also, the gates to Burns' mansion have been opened, along with the gate to a yard with a swimming pool and Buzz Cola glass right across from the mansion. The chess board behind the mansion has also become accessible via car now. Behind the Simpsons' house, the window to Bart's bedroom has been opened, and the player can now enter Bart's bedroom, which includes a shop for costumes. Lastly, the tomacco field by the power plant has been imprinted with an image of Bart's head, causing most of the plants to disappear.
Level 4 shares the same driving music with Level 1.
- For A Few Donuts More
- Redneck Roundup
- Ketchup Logic
- Return of the Nearly-Dead
- Wolves Stole My Pills
- The Cola Wars
- From Outer Space
- Bonus: Beached Love
- Canyonero (Starting vehicle)
- Tractor (Purchase from Willie for 400 coins)
- Kremlin (Bonus Mission)
- Clown Car (Street Race prize)
- Curator (Purchase from Gil for 300 coins)
- Krusty's Limo (Purchase from Gil for 350 coins)
- Main article: Level 4 Collector Cards
- This is the only level in the game where you aren't required to buy a car from a particular character in order to initiate a mission.
- This level, along with Level 3, are the only levels where Homer has no role in the main story. He only interacts with the player in the two levels as an optional driver for both the Family Sedan and the 70's Sports Car. However, he appears in the Simpsons' house eating slices of cheese in the kitchen, and is heard when Ned Flanders approaches the window.
- This is the only level where Hans Moleman has a story role.