Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general information on cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 5.
Apu's T-Shirt Edit
- Description: Newly vegetarian Lisa gets a laugh when Apu shows her a t-shirt with the words, "Don't have a cow, man" on it.
- Episode: Lisa the Vegetarian
- Location: A beam located near the massive building under construction by the town square.
Pin Pals Shirt Edit
- Description: The shirt worn by Homer's bowling team: Homer, Moe, Apu, and, unfortunately, Mr Burns.
- Episode: Team Homer
- Location: The Legitimate Businessman's Social Club.
Prop 24 Sign Edit
- Description: Protest sign wielded by an ignorant mob member protesting illegal immigrants, including Apu.
- Episode: Much Apu About Nothing
- Location: On the roof of Moe's Tavern.
Baby Feeder Edit
- Description: Apu is reduced to lying on the floor like a farm animal to feed his eight children.
- Episode: Eight Misbehavin'
- Location: On the train under the water tower in the train yard.
Ganesh Costume Edit
- Description: Worn by Homer in a vain, last minute attempt to halt the arranged marriage ceremony of Apu and Manjula.
- Episode: The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons
- Location: Unfinished road of Matlock Expressway.
Chutney Squishee Edit
- Description: Apu invents a new type of Squishee which is tasted once, and only once, by Bart and then thrown in a dumpster.
- Episode: The Otto Show
- Location: On the roof of the building adjacent of the fire truck.
Hot Dog Edit
- Description: The filth encrusted hot dog that got Apu briefly fired from the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Episode: Homer and Apu
- Location: On the second floor of the Monorail station, next to the actual Monorail train.