The newspaper for Level 6
Level 6 takes place on October 30; interestingly, the day before Halloween. To add to the foreshadowing, the moon appears gigantic in a near purple sky, with Buzz Cola pouring out of valves at the Squidport. This is part of Kang and Kodos' plan to bring Foolish Earthlings back to relevancy. Bart and Apu know this, but Apu is too afraid to do anything, so Bart goes solo. He manages to put a huge dent in the alien plan, which includes destroying the free laser gun stands, disposing of crates of laser guns, and getting the word out to Krusty, a major player in the public TV sector.
Level 6 is set at the Squidport again and reuses the same map as Level 3 apart from with a few modifications. Instead of taking place at dusk, the map takes place right before midnight. As the newspaper suggests, the Squidport is completely redesigned to celebrate the complete displacement of Springfield's water supply with Buzz Cola. Any natural body of water in the map, including the background water, is completely contaminated with the drink.
Two vehicles are replaced transitioning from Level 3 to 6. The Compact Car and and Pickup make it to Level 6, but the Fish Delivery Truck and the Sports Car A are replaced with Burns Armored Trucks and Itchy and Scratchy Movie Trucks. Also replaced is the gigantic screen with Mr. Burns' face on it in front of the ramp at Burns' Casino. Instead, two hoops occupy the space immediately after the jump. The first hoop is on fire, while the second one has icicles hanging down from it.
The music that plays in this level is the same music that plays in Level 2.
- Going to the Lu'
- Getting Down with the Clown
- Lab Coat Caper
- Duff for Me, Duff for You
- Full Metal Jackass
- Set to Kill
- Kang and Kodos Strike Back
- Bonus: Milking the Pigs
- Ferrini - Red (Starting vehicle)
- Globex Super Villain Car (Purchase from Kearney for 600 coins)
- Bandit (Bonus Mission)
- 36 Stutz Bearcat (Street Race prize)
- Armored Truck (Purchase from Gil for 400 coins)
- Chase Sedan (Purchase from Gil for 500 coins)
- Main article: Level 6 Collector Cards
- This is the last level of the game to feature Bart and Apu in the main story. It is only during Level 7 that Bart and Apu can be seen driving their cars (Honor Roller, Ferrini - Red, and Longhorn, respectively) when they are accessed through a phone booth.
- This is the last level that the street races are hosted by Milhouse, Nelson, and Ralph.
- The most expensive clothing in the game is bought in Level 6, along with the most expensive car that is not bought from Gil.