For general information of cards, see Collector Cards.
Collector cards are cards that can be found in each level of The Simpsons: Hit & Run. Each level contains seven cards, and each card references an episode of The Simpsons. This is a list of collector cards in Level 6.
Radioactive Man #1 Edit
- Description: Purchased by Bart, Milhouse and Martin for a 100 dollars. The ensuing fight over ownership resulted in the valuable comic book being reduced to a tattered, destroyed mess.
- Episode: Three Men and a Comic Book
- Location: Above the street, down the hill from the arcade.
"BORT" License Plate Edit
- Description: The most popular personalized license plate available at the Itchy and Scratchy Land gift shop. "Bart" is nowhere to be found.
- Episode: Itchy and Scratchy Land
- Location: Right off the ramp by the casino.
Bart T-Shirt Edit
- Description: A memento from Bart's many brushes with greatness, when he was the beloved "I didn't do it" boy.
- Episode: Bart Gets Famous
- Location: On the rotating Planet Hype sign.
Australia Boot Edit
- Description: Bart makes a collect call to Australia which sparks an international conflict requiring him to make a formal public apology in Australia. The Australians want to punish him with "the Boot".
- Episode: Bart vs. Australia
- Location: On the walls of the C-Spanker, specifically at the front.
Itchy and Scratchy Cel Edit
- Description: Part of Scratchy's arm on an animation cell. Bart paid 300 dollars for it and then extorted the cash from Mr. Burns.
- Episode: Lady Bouvier's Lover
- Location: In the air next to the Duff Blimp.
Gabbo Doll Edit
- Description: A multitalented dummy outperformed Krusty and took over his timeslot and his fans.
- Episode: Krusty Gets Kancelled
- Location: In a small grassy area near the exit of the well located in Kamp Krusty.
Bart's Flying Hamster Science Project Edit
- Description: Lisa's stolen hamster from her "Is my brother dumber than a hamster?" experiment.
- Episode: Duffless
- Location: On the bridge, near Kamp Krusty.