|The Fat and Furious|
|Next||Detention Deficit Disorder|
Homer meets Carl at the Power Plant Parking Lot. Carl thinks Homer is drunk as Homer mentions about the situation. Homer sees Smithers drive off to tell Mr. Burns, Homer then races him to Burns' Manor.
Homer reaches the Manor, where he tells Mr. Burns, but Mr. Burns says they were only pizza vans and fires Homer.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Use any shortcuts possible to beat Smithers, as he won't take them.
The track that plays during this mission features a prominent xylophone line and brass section. The track is also shared with Return of the Nearly-Dead, ...and Baby Makes 8, Duff for Me, Duff for You and Alien "Auto"topsy Part III. There's also a dramatic part of the track that plays at the start of the mission, but instantly switches to the regular version upon getting into a vehicle, though it can be heard if the player restarts the mission in the car.
- In the game files, there is an unused objective in the m7i.mfk file. Re-enabling this objective shows that it is mostly complete. The HUD icon used is Mr. Burns' mansion, but the objective text reads "Race Smithers to Mr. Burns' Mansion." This could mean that the race did not start right away, because the goto location is "limo_start", which is set to be under the large blue billboard in front of the Power Plant.
Carl: Hey, Homer, you look like you're having one of your trademark adventures.
Homer: (acting crazy) Danger... Mr. Burns... mini cameras... black vans!
Carl: Whoa, good thing I'm drunk!
Homer: Stupid drunk...oh no, he's going to warn Burns! I can't believe I'm racing the same guy twice in one day.
(Homer races Waylon Smithers, wins and meets Charles Montgomery Burns)
Homer: C. Montgomery Burns, I know you're guilty! J'accused...sir!
Mr.Burns: Fine I admit it, I had Amelia Earhart's plane shot down. That hussy was getting too big for her jodhpurs.
Homer: No, you're spying on Springfield with your black vans and surveillance cameras.
Mr.Burns: Black vans? Hmm. Aren't they connected with some sort of, pizza owner concern?
Homer: What!? They were only pizza vans?! I'm a class five idiot!
Mr.Burns: Smithers, release the hounds! And if this oaf is an employee of the plant, fire him at once.
- The name is a pun of the Fast and the Furious movie series.
- The Power Plant shortcut is blocked off to make it harder, but if the player parks the car halfway in the entrance before starting, they can get back into it when the mission begins.
- During the entirety of the mission before it is completed, all the power-plant workers still in their suits are seen outside of the power plant, meaning they may have been dismissed from their shifts.